From time immemorial humans have been wondering about the purpose of life. In this book, the authors, a life coach and a psychotherapist, survey the scriptures of the world’s major religions- humanity’s common faith heritage – and identify illuminating and surprising answers about:
· The ultimate purposes of life
· The social, intellectual and spiritual growth patterns designed into life by an all-loving Creator;
· The nature of the tailored growth curriculum that exists for each person;
· And how each person can take action in their personalized curriculum to better fulfill the purposes of life.
Authors: Bill Harley, Jean Harley
Now that I'm Here, What Should I Be Doing?
- Product Code: NHWS
- Availability: Out Of Stock